Who we are and how to contact us?
The site is operated by BVOR Watches Limited (“we” / “our” / “us”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under our company registration number 13545243 and have our registered office held at the address of; International House, 36-38 Cornhill, London, England, EC3V 3NG
To contact us please email [email protected]
By using our site, you accept these terms
Age limit for using our site
This website is not intended for children. If you are under 16, you may use our website only with consent from your parent or guardian.
Other terms may be applicable to you.
These terms of service also relate to the following supplementary terms that apply to your use of our website:
- Our Cookie and Privacy Policies; and
- If you buy something from our website, our Terms of Sale shall apply to the sale of such item or service.
These terms may change in the future.
We have the right to change these terms at any moment. Please review these terms each time you want to use our site to ensure you understand the terms in effect at the moment. These terms were last updated on May 24th, 2022.We may make changes to our site
We reserve the right to alter and change our site at any moment without notice to reflect changes in our goods and services, user demands, and corporate objectives.
We are not obligated to keep this site or its information up to date.
Our website may be suspended or removed by our own direction.
We make no promise that this site, or any of its content, will always be accessible or available. For commercial and operational reasons, we may stop, revoke, or restrict access to all or parts of our site. Any suspension or withdrawal will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
As part of our security processes, if you choose or are given a user identification number, password, or any other piece of information, you must regard it as secret. You must not share it with anybody else.
We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether selected by you or assigned by us, at any time if you have violated any of these conditions of use in our reasonable judgement.
You must immediately contact us by emailing [email protected] if you know or think that someone other than you know your user identification code or password.
How you may use the information on our site
All intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it are owned or licenced by us. Copyright laws and treaties protect those works all around the world. These rights are all retained.
You may print a copy of any page(s) from our site for your own use, as well as download excerpts, and you may alert others in your organisation to anything placed on our site.
You may not make any changes to the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you may not use any drawings, pictures, video or audio sequences, or graphics without the accompanying text.
You must get a licence from us or our licensors before using any element of the content on our site for commercial purposes. Our status as writers of content on our site (and that of any known collaborators) must always be acknowledged. If you print, copy, or download any portion of our site in violation of these terms of service, your permission to use our site will immediately terminate, and you must return or delete any copies of the materials you have made, at our discretion.
Do not depend on the information provided on this website.
Our website’s material is solely intended to give basic information. It is not intended to be taken as professional advice. Before taking or abstaining from taking any action based on the material on this site, you should get professional or specialised advice.
Despite our best attempts to keep the material on our site up to date, we make no claims, assurances, or guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or current at any time.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business reasons, and we have no obligation to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business disruption, or loss of business opportunity if you are a general consumer user.
Whether you’re a customer or a corporation, you should know that:
- We can’t reject or restrict our obligation to you in any manner were doing so would be illegal.
- Different limits and exclusions of responsibility will apply to liability arising as a consequence of the delivery of any items to you, and/or the performance of any services to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We shall not be liable for any of the following:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- Business disruption
- Loss of projected savings
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation
The use our website that is permitted
You may only use our site for legal reasons.
You may not use our site in any manner that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation; in any way that is prohibited or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way
You also agree not to:
- gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software utilised in the provision of our site; or
- any third-party equipment, network, or software.
You grant us permission to utilise any recommendations, contributions, or ideas you make.
While we appreciate all inquiries and feedback on our goods and services, we retain the right to reject any unsolicited suggestions or ideas. Regardless of this policy, any suggestions, recommendations, or ideas you provide us (collectively referred to as “submissions”) will be considered as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
As a result, by submitting a work, you grant us the perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display it in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or later developed, alone or as part of other works. You further agree that your contribution, together with any ideas, concepts, or know-how included within, may not be returned and may be used for any purpose, including creating, making, distributing, or selling products.
We take no responsibility to viruses.
We provide no commitment that our website will be safe or free of bugs or viruses.
To view our site, you must configure your ICT, software programs, and platform. You should install your own antimalware software.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically damaging material into our site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, its server, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not launch a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack on our website.
The creation of links that lead to our website.
- You may link to our home page as long as you do it in a fair and lawful manner that does not harm or exploit our reputation.
- You may not create a connection in such a way that implies any kind of affiliation, permission, or endorsement on our part when none exists.
- You may not link to our website from any website that is not your own.
- You may not frame our site on another website, and you may not link to any portion of our site other than the home page.
We have the right to revoke connecting permissions at any time.
The website to which you are linked must meet the content requirements outlined above in every way.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you desire to link to or utilise any content on our site that is not included above.
If a policy breach is found
If we believe there has been a breach of these conditions, we may take any action we feel appropriate.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may be construed as a breach of the terms under which you are authorised to be using our site, and we may take one or more of the following actions:
- • Issue of a warning to you • Court proceedings against you for reimbursement of any costs incurred as a result of the breach (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)
- We disclaim all responsibility for any action we take in reaction to a breach of these conditions. We are not restricted to the activities outlined above, and we may take any additional action that we believe is reasonable.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Please be aware that these conditions of use, its subject matter, and their construction are governed by English Law, whether you are a consumer or a company. We both agree that the English and Welsh courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Copyrights and Trademarks
BVOR (word mark) and ™ are, amongst others, are our trade marks.
You are not permitted to use these trademarks or any of our other trademarks without our approval. BVOR (Trade name of BVOR Watches Limited) owns the website and has rights to all artwork, images, text and graphical content shown on www.bvorwatches.com.
All UK addresses are eligible for free delivery. All deliveries are completely insured for your peace of mind, ensuring that your package arrives securely. Royal Mail is our courier for all UK shipments. If your product is available, we will try to ship your purchase within 2 business days of receiving it. We expect delivery to take no longer than 3-5 business days and will supply you with a tracking number.
Our international courier is DHL, we will send internationally at a higher shipping fee, which will be calculated at checkout. Please be aware that foreign orders may be subject to import duty, for which we will not be held liable.
We offer simple returns; however, we do not provide free returns for domestic or foreign orders. Within 21 days after delivery, any brand-new items can be returned for a full refund or store credit.
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase when it comes, or if there is a discrepancy in your order, please keep all paperwork and packaging and notify us as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]. We will promptly handle your request.
Your item must be unused, unworn, and in the same condition as when you got it to be eligible for a return, and it will be subject to the same tests as our Warranty Policy. It has to be in its original box as well. We will not accept a returned item if it has been worn, sized, or has had its original tags/protective wrap removed. As a result, please check the item thoroughly as soon as it comes and advise us of any unexpected defects or inconsistencies.
Online purchases that are returned in their original condition and accompanied by the original sales invoice within 21 days of delivery will get a full refund.
Simply email our customer service team at [email protected] to receive a shipping return label for your item.
(Please note that BVOR Watches Limited is not responsible for lost, stolen, or mishandled return items due to sender fault; nevertheless, any logistical concerns with our courier will be handled by our team.)
How long does it take to process my return?
We will reimburse you using your original payment method after our team has received your return and it has passed our standard checks.
Please keep in mind that depending on your bank or payment provider, payments might take up to 7 working days to process. Items that are returned will be repaid, minus the cost of postage.
It may take up to 3 business days for the cash to be returned to your original payment method used to purchase our goods once we have issued the refund.
We only replace products if they are defective or damaged upon delivery. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]