We want you to be confident in your purchase from BVOR Watches, therefore all products come with a one-year warranty as standard. This warranty covers:
– Mechanical movement failure owing to a manufacturing issue
– Due to a manufacturing problem, faulty case seals may not provide adequate water resistance.
If your goods develop a defect, we will cover all return and re-delivery shipping expenses, and our experts will check your product.
Your return will be subject to our standard checks and your warranty will be void if:
– It is obvious that the product has been opened/tampered with – The product has water damage due to an incorrectly installed crown (crown must be inserted when exposed to water)
– If a consumer damages the product (for example, by dropping it), reasonable wear and tear will be allowed.
– A service has been performed by someone who is not a qualified servicer for BVOR Watches Limited.
If your product passes our check, we will do the following:
- Service and repair the product to a new working condition replacing all faulty parts
- If a service is not effective, we will replace the product free of charge to the consumer.
Note that if a new product is sent, the warranty term will begin again from the new product’s shipment date.
Our inspections are performed to confirm that the defect is genuine and a result of manufacture; nonetheless, this warranty does not cover any consumer-related damage that leads to a fault.